- The welcome privileges of Bupa Together are applicable to contracts that come into effect on 1 May 2020.
- The welcome privileges are applicable to annual payment only.
- The welcome privileges are not applicable to members who receive the child discount and members who have cancelled their Bupa individual health insurance scheme six months prior to the date of application.
- Existing Bupa individual health insurance scheme members who sign up for a Bupa Together health insurance contract can also enjoy the welcome privileges. Members must keep their existing Bupa individual health insurance scheme for at least 12 months after their date of enrolment in the Bupa Together health insurance scheme. Otherwise, Bupa reserves the right to request the member to return the welcome privileges to Bupa.
- All subscription discounts are only applicable to Bupa Together's Hospital and Surgical Benefit for contracts that come into effect on 1 May 2020.
- Children are entitled to either lifetime subscription discount or child subscription discount, whichever is higher.
- The above promotional offers cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash or redeemed in conjunction with any other Bupa promotional offers.
- For the original subscription of this scheme, please contact your Health Insurance Consultant or use the online quotation engine on Bupa's website.
- Bupa reserves the right for final decision on all matters relating to the offers and applications.
- For details of the benefits, please refer to our product brochure and Schedule of Benefits.
- Maximum Annual Benefit Pool: HK$250,000 for one member, HK$500,000 for two members, HK$750,000 for three members, HK$1 million for four or more members; HK$500,000 or the available Maximum Annual Benefit Pool, whichever is lower, for members aged 65 and above.
- Bupa guarantees that your cover can be renewed every year for life as long as you meet the requirements as stated in the Renewal Clause of your contract. Bupa reserves the right to amend the subscription, benefits, terms and conditions upon your contract renewal. Please refer to your contract for further details.
- Free wellness programme every year starting from the second year of membership.
- The lifetime subscription discount is applicable to both annual payment and monthly payment.
- Child discount is applicable to member aged 18 or below who enrol in Hospital and Surgical benefits. 50% discount is only applicable to child enrolled with both parents; if only one parent enrols, 25% discount will be applied.
- If you do not claim within a specific period, you can enjoy an increasing renewal discount on your Hospital and Surgical Benefit and Full Cover Benefit. You will receive 5% discount if you do not claim for two or three consecutive years, 10% discount for four or five consecutive years and 15% discount for six or more consecutive years.
- Member who has enrolled in this scheme can enjoy cashless treatment for eligible medical expenses by using the medical card at designated private hospitals in Hong Kong, subject to a credit limit approved by Bupa. Your eligible claim will be reimbursed up to the Individual Overall Annual Limit.
*Family enrolment for 3 persons or more can enjoy up to 15% lifetime discount and an extra 20% welcome discount.
** Child aged 18 or below who enrol with both parents can enjoy 50% child discount.
# You need to follow the required procedures to enjoy full cover. The current list of Bupa HealthCare Appointed Hospitals in Hong Kong is available on Bupa's website. This list is subject to change from time to time.
## Medical card is not applicable at the day-case centre of any private hospital in Hong Kong. You need to complete required procedures to use the medical card. The current list of designated private hospitals n Hong Kong is available on Bupa's website. This list is subject to change from time to time.