- The promotion is offered by Bupa (Asia) Limited (“Bupa”) and valid from 1 January 2023 – 31 March 2023 (both dates inclusive) (“Promotion Period”).
- To enjoy the Promotion Offer, New Customer is required to meet all of the following eligible criteria:
。 The Eligible Scheme must come into effect between 1 February 2023 to 1 April 2023 (both dates inclusive) with premiums paid on an annual basis;
。 New Customer must not cancel any individual medical insurance scheme underwritten by Bupa within 6 months prior to and after the date of submitting the application for the Eligible Scheme; and
。 The Promotion Offer is not applicable to any New Customer who transfers an existing individual scheme underwritten by Bupa to the Eligible Scheme.
- The Promotion Offer is applicable to the first-year total premium for the whole policy / contract of the Eligible Scheme and does not apply to any premium loading.
- Other than the family discount offered to the Eligible Scheme (if applicable, subject to terms and conditions of the family discount of the Eligible Scheme), the Promotion Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion offers.
- The Promotion Offer cannot be used in conjunction with the child discount under Bupa MyFlexi VHIS Plan, Bupa Care Kid and Bupa Together.
- The Promotion Offer for Bupa HealthPlus and Bupa Together is applied on top of the family discount or lifetime discount.
- The discounted amount applied to the Eligible Scheme under the Promotion Offer shall be the amount shown on the application form and will not be shown on the Policy Schedule / Membership Certificate of the Eligible Scheme(s). New Customer should refer to the copy of the application form enclosed in the welcome pack for the actual premium and levy paid.
- The eligibility for each Eligible Scheme varies, please refer to the product brochure of the scheme.
- Bupa reserves the right of final decision for any entitlement to the Promotion Offer.
- The Promotion Offer is not transferable, returnable or redeemable for cash.
- Bupa reserves the right to cancel or terminate this Promotion Offer (in whole or in part) or amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Bupa shall be final and conclusive on all matters related to the promotion.
- If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and the Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- Maximum Annual Benefit Pool: HK$250,000 for one member, HK$500,000 for two members, HK$750,000 for three members, HK$1 million for four or more members; HK$500,000 or the available Maximum Annual Benefit Pool, whichever is lower, for members aged 65 and above.
- Bupa guarantees that your cover can be renewed every year for life as long as you meet the requirements as stated in the Renewal Clause of your contract. Bupa reserves the right to amend the subscription, benefits, terms and conditions upon your contract renewal. Please refer to your contract for further details.
- Free wellness programme every year starting from the second year of membership.
- The lifetime subscription discount is applicable to both annual payment and monthly payment.
- Child discount is applicable to member aged 18 or below who enrol in Hospital and Surgical benefits. 50% discount is only applicable to child enrolled with both parents; if only one parent enrols, 25% discount will be applied.
- If you do not claim within a specific period, you can enjoy an increasing renewal discount on your Hospital and Surgical Benefit and Full Cover Benefit. You will receive 5% discount if you do not claim for two or three consecutive years, 10% discount for four or five consecutive years and 15% discount for six or more consecutive years.
- Member who has enrolled in this scheme can enjoy cashless service for eligible medical expenses by using the medical card at designated private hospitals in Hong Kong, subject to a credit limit approved by Bupa. Your eligible claim will be reimbursed up to the Individual Overall Annual Limit.
*Family enrolment for 3 persons or more can enjoy up to 15% lifetime discount and an extra 20% welcome discount.
** Child aged 18 or below who enrol with both parents can enjoy 50% child discount.
# You need to follow the required procedures to enjoy full cover. The current list of Bupa HealthCare Appointed Hospitals in Hong Kong is available on Bupa's website. This list is subject to change from time to time.
## Medical card is not applicable at the day-case centre of any private hospital in Hong Kong. You need to complete required procedures to use the medical card. The current list of designated private hospitals n Hong Kong is available on Bupa's website. This list is subject to change from time to time.