- The Bupa CarePro offer is applicable to new members aged 18 to 59 years and whose contracts must be effective on 1 August 2019.
- The offer is only applicable to first-year subscription paid annually.
- The above discounts apply to the subscription of the whole contract and will be rounded up to the nearest dollar (if applicable). The discount is not applicable to any extra subscription.
- The applicant must be a new member who is not a Bupa individual member in the past 6 months.
- The above promotional offer is not applicable to members transferring to Bupa CarePro and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
- The offer for joint enrolment is applicable to you and your relatives only. Relevant proof should be submitted together with the application, such as a copy of the Marriage Certificate and Birth Certificate. The application and required documents should be submitted to Bupa on the same day.
- For the original subscription of this scheme, please call our Health Insurance Consultants or use the online quotation engine on Bupa's website. The discounted subscription is only applicable to contracts that come into effect from 1 August 2019.
- Bupa reserves the right for final decision on all matters relating to the offer and application.
- The above information is a summary of the products and the promotional offer, please refer to product brochures and schedule of benefits for details.
- Applicable to member who enrol Full Cover Benefit at private level.
- Applicable to member who enrol at private room level.
- You need to follow the required procedures to enjoy full cover. The current list of Bupa HealthCare Appointed Hospitals in Hong Kong is available on Bupa's website. This list is subject to change from time to time.
Bupa guarantees that your cover can be renewed for life as long as you meet the requirements as stated in the Renewal Clause of your contract. Bupa reserves the right to amend the subscription, benefits, terms and conditions upon your contract renewal. Please refer to your contract for further details.
- Female aged 18 to 49 years are eligible to join the Maternity Benefit.
- Child discount is applicable to children aged 15 days to 17 years enroling in Bupa Care Kid Health Insurance Scheme. 50% discount is applicable to Hospital and Surgical Benefit and Full Cover Benefit with both parents applying for Bupa CarePro Health Insurance Scheme only; if only one parent enrols in Bupa CarePro Health Insurance Scheme, 25% off on Bupa Care Kid Health Insurance Scheme will be applied.
- If you do not claim within a specific period, you can enjoy an increasing renewal discount on your Hospital and Surgical Benefit and Full Cover Benefit. You will receive 5% discount if you do not claim for two or three consecutive years, 10% discount for four or five consecutive years and 15% discount for six or more consecutive years.
- Medical card is not applicable at the day-case centre of any private hospital in Hong Kong. You need to complete required procedures to use the medical card. The current list of designated private hospitals n Hong Kong is available on Bupa's website. This list is subject to change from time to time.
- Member who has enrolled in Full Cover Benefit and / or Supplementary Major Medical Benefit can enjoy cashless treatment for eligible medical expenses by using the medical card at designated private hospitals in Hong Kong, subject to a credit limit approved by Bupa. Your eligible claim will be reimbursed up to the Overall Annual Limit.
- The Maternity Benefit shall cover medical expenses incurred during pregnancy, including hospital confinement, doctor consultation, diagnostic tests and more, up to the Annual Maximum Limit in a contract year. A waiting period applies. Please refer to the Schedule of Benefits for details.
^Terms and conditions for Bupa Medical Insurance Lucky Draw:
- Bupa (Asia) Limited (“Bupa”) is the organizer of the “Bupa Lucky Draw Campaign” promotion (Trade Promotion Competition Licence Number: 52326) (“Lucky Draw”).
- The Lucky Draw is held from 10am on 1 July 2019 to 7pm on 31 August 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
- To participate in the Lucky Draw, member (“Participant”) is required to meet all of the following eligibility criteria:
a. Successfully enrolls as an Insured Person in any one of Bupa CarePro, Bupa Together, Bupa HealthPlus, Bupa Gold, Bupa Crystal and Bupa Care HealthNet Medical Insurance scheme; Bupa MyBasic and MyFlexi VHIS Plan (“Eligible Scheme”) during the Promotion Period through Bupa Health Management Consultant or Bupa Health Insurance Consultant;
b. Eligible Scheme must come into effect between 1 August 2019 and 1 September 2019 with annual premium payment paid; and
c. Aged 18 or above at the time of enrolment of the Eligible Scheme.
- The lucky draw lottery will be conducted on 10 October 2019. 53 winners will be drawn randomly by the computer system for one of the following prizes (“Prizes”):
- Grand Prize: 2round trip economy class air tickets from Hong Kong to London (up to HK$20,000) and 4 nights’ hotel accommodation in London (up to HK$10,000) x1
- 2nd Prize: Smart Watch (HK$4,199) x1
- 3rd Prize: Hair dryer (HK$3,380) x1
- 4th Prize: Zalora e-Gift voucher (HK$500) x50
- Each Participant can only enter into the Lucky Draw once no matter how many Eligible Scheme he/she has enrolled during the Promotion Period.
- Results of the Lucky Draw will be posted on Bupa’s corporate website (www.bupa.com.hk) and published in Sing Tao Daily and The Standard on 18 October 2019.
- Prizes will be distributed by Bupa. Winners will be notified by Bupa individually on or before 25 October 2019 via phone or email. To eligible for collecting the Prize, Participant must collect the Prize in person or by his/her representative at the specified location during the Prize collection period and a copy of participant’s identity document must be presented for verification.
- The Eligible Scheme must be in force on the date of Prize collection. Participants shall not be entitled to the Prize if the Eligible Scheme is terminated for whatever reason on the date of Prize collection.
- Prizes are not exchangeable, redeemable for cash or other goods, or transferrable to others.
- Bupa will publicize the Lucky Draws and its result in public media, which may include photos of the winners of the lucky draw. By enrolling into the Lucky Draw, participants agree that Bupa will use the photos for the above purpose.
- If the information provided by a Participant or policy holder upon the registration of an Eligible Scheme is incorrect or incomplete, Bupa shall not assume any responsibility for any Participants who are not contactable to collect the Prize within the specified period. The Prize will be forfeited after the specified collection period.
- Employees of Bupa cannot enter into the Lucky Draw.
- The value of the Prizes is made reference to the retail standard price.
- Bupa is not the supplier of the Prizes offered and bears no responsibility for any related obligations and liabilities, including but not limited to their quality, fitness for purpose or any loss or damage caused in whatever respect. In case of any disputes or complaints in using or redeeming the Prizes, Participants should contact and resolve with the supplier directly.
- Conditions of the Grand Prize (Air tickets and hotel accommodations)
a. The prize is not transferrable and not redeemable for cash;
b. Air tickets are of economy class with departure city from HK on or before 31 March 2020;
c. Booking of flight and accommodation must be made with the travel agency designated by Bupa;
d. Winner shall settle the excess if the total price of air tickets (inclusive of any taxes, fuel surcharges, airport security fees and other administration costs) and hotel accommodations are above the total prize value of HKD 30,000; and
e. Fees charged for amendments or re-booking are not qualified for the prize redemption.
- If members do not wish to participate in the Lucky Draw, please inform Bupa by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .